Measuring with a caliper:
- Photocopy using a caliper. When finished and corrected, stick it in your notebook.
- Calibre, in Educaplus.org. First, go to "Estudio", then do the "Tests".
- Now you are ready to do the following task:
- Perspective views > Measure the pieces and take notes over your sketches.
- Views > Dimmension the views of the pieces over the sketches. Remember you must not repeat dimmensions.
- Finally, you will have to create a FAIR COPY (use rulers, compass, 2H pencil, black feltpen) of the views with dimmensions. Use an appropriate scale for your drawings.
Do a good job. These documents will be part of your final Technical Report!